Friday, December 17, 2010

The Beginning



Growing up I always was the strongest and bravest. Many challenges and test are mere obstacles in my way. My father was a famous warrior and friends with Hrothgar the King of Herot. But I would hear these stories about this great evil named Grendel; who killed most of the greatest warriors with ease. I need to kill the fiend and achieve the fame to come along with that glorious victory. I need to gather fourteen of the strongest warriors and travel to Herot. When we finally arrived I had to set a watchguard in his place. I am Beowulf, I don't speak much but I had to let him receive my word-hoard. He let us go visit Hrothgar and explain why I am at his kingdom. He told us that Grendel visited the mead hall every night and killed anyone that was in the area. So I planned to "sleep" in the mead hall with no weapons until he arrives and when he did he grabbed one of my solders and ripped him like a sheet of paper. He goes to grab me but i grab his arm instead. With my strength i rip his arm off and he runs away to his home only waiting to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment