Monday, January 3, 2011

Time as King

Succeeding my time in Hrothgar, I return to my homeland. Shortly after I am named king of my land and it was the proudest moment of my life. This was what I have been fighting for. My life seemed to move in slow motion as they placed the crown on my head and i sat down on my throne. My speech moved the Geats and put an end to any doubt as a great king. For many years my kingdom went uncontested, until the Vikings from the South Isle. What were they thinking when they put on their armor and preparing weapons? Were they tired of living? They were strong but they lacked brains. The strategy was not well thought out. The boiling water and traps put a halt to their strength. Those were the later years of my prime. I can feel myself becoming weaker and i understand that someone will enough strength and heart will become powerful as I was. Trying to find soldiers that are brave and dedicated is harder to find than the older days. They just don't have the heart that we had back in the day 

No comments:

Post a Comment